Friday, August 15, 2014

Photobooth: Pose And Print

Photobooth Supplier: Booked!

I first came across Pose and Print when our office acquired their photobooth service a couple of years ago. During that time, start pa lang ng pagpatok ng photo souvenirs sa mga events and they were the first photobooth service that I really liked.
Pro's:
> Clear prints. I still have pictures taken 3 years ago from them na malinaw pa rin hanggang ngayon. :)
> They have a well-maintained website and they actively update their Facebook account. For me, that means they are regularly online so it should be easier to reach out to them if I have inquiries.
The photobooth service is included in our package with Oasis by the way. They have another photobooth supplier pero nung nakita ko na Pose and Print is one of their accredited suppliers, I booked them na on our 3rd visit sa Oasis. :)

Side-kwento: We've been to Oasis for 5 times na since we signed the contract with them. 1st was for the ocular, 2nd for contract signing and 3 times for food tasting events. :) Ang laki talaga ang advantage pag sampung tambling lang ang venue sa bahay ni h2b. :D

Pose and Print Contact Details:
Mobile: 0920 9509352 / 0917 5164848
Landline: (02) 788 1480
Telefax: (02) 571 7780
Email: info@poseandprint.com


No comments:

Post a Comment