We finally booked Print Divas for our invites. :)
I've seen their booths often at bridal fairs but we only booked them after 5 fairs. Invitations pa lang yan ganun na ko katagal mamili. haha
It took me quite a while to decide since invitations really weren't a priority for us but it was something that I could take off my to-book list so might as well get it over with. :P Sabe nga ni H2B sa Copytrade na lang daw kame magpa-photocopy ng invites and I know pag pumayag ako dun, ganun talaga mangyayari. haha
We just wanted simple invites and we're not keen on the idea of spending a lot of dough for it. Wala pa naman ako'ng nakita na invitation na dinisplay sa bahay and we'd rather spend the money we save on the invites for our souvenirs. Though I know it kind of sets the tone of your wedding and gives your guests an idea of the theme for your big day but we believe we can still achieve that even with the simplest invitation. :)
What really convinced me to book PD was that they had the most affordable loose-leaf invitations compared with the other suppliers I've inquired with. They even have this package that they offer at bridal fairs consisting of: Main Invite+Entourage Card+Monogram for only 35Php with 100pcs Thank You & 50 Save-The-Date cards for free. Sulit na din di ba? I was planning to get that package but I thought it was nice to have an RSVP card so we opted for the 4x9 invites which cost 42Php/set. Also, instead of getting the Save-The-Dates, I opted for getting 200pcs TY cards na lang so we can use that for souvenir tag.
Another thing that made me decide on getting the 4x9 size is the number of our entourage. Madaming-madami sila. :D Here's the current headcount:
> 10 pairs of Principal Sponsors - All of them are very close to both of us and I know they're all excited to be part of our wedding too. :)
> 6 Bridesmaids+Junior Bridesmaids - Sisters and very close cousins.
> 3 Pairs of Secondary Sponsors - Mandatory
> Ring, Coin & Bible Bearers
> 4 Flower Girls
> 1 Maid of Honor
> 12 Best MEN - Yes. Best MEN talaga sila. haha H2B's barkada has a long history. Some them have been friends since preschool at lagi silang kasama sa entourage ng kahit sinong ikasal sa kanila. Natutuwa din ako sa idea pero medyo mahirap lang sila isiksik sa invitation. hehe
Entourage tuloy ang naging non-negotiable namin instead na suppliers. :D Pero I'm happy with it. Kahit pa mag-size 9 font pa kame sa invitation ok lang basta magkasya silang lahat!
Here are some invitation ideas that I'm considering:
Print Divas Contact Details:
Home Unit 301 Emerald Place 604 Shaw Blvd, Pasig City Philippines
Phone (6 32) 383.1431 or (6 32) 470.3504 or 0918.5236.276
Emai info@printdivas.com



No comments:
Post a Comment