Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Our Photo SDE :)

One of the best gifts we received during our wedding was the surprise Photo SDE that Michael's team (Blissful House Digital) presented during our reception. :)

This was not part of the original package we availed so we were so happy when they said they had a special AVP for us. It was really an unexpected blessing and I'm so grateful to the BHD team for making our wedding super special. :) I'd like to point out too that it was sooooo cloudy during our wedding pero our photographers made it brighter than a sunny summer day. :) I think that just goes to show how good they are and that they really do uphold the quality of their work.

Everytime I watch this, I'm reminded how all the hard work, planning and prayers we put in were all well worth it. <3



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful wedding photos, I'm sure it was a very happy day for you and your hubby. I hope that you can help me on my inquiry regarding M Catering. Their packages are reasonable but then I found out that the rates are not yet all-in. Did you try to ask them to waive the VAT charges? If yes, did they agree? Hope to hear from you, thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! We got M catering through our package with Oasis Manila so we weren't able to discuss the waiving of VAT charges. They did give us some freebies which really helped us save on our budget. :) I know of a bride-to-be who had the VAT waived but I think it also depends on your venue. M Catering is very accommodating and they can customize packages according to your budget so it's best to set a meeting with them for you to know what they can offer you. :)

    ReplyDelete