1. Visited the Weddings & Debut Fair at SM Megamall last Feb. 20 to get my W@W pin. :D
So cute!
I was able to say "Hi" to Mimma Benz and write on the W@W wall. :D And syempre dahil andun na din ako sa fair, nagpa-free trial make-up na din ako para may idea ako kung ano'ng mga look ang bagay sa'ken. :) This time, I got a free trial from Ms. Lorie Abraham. She's been a MUA for almost a decade and her portfolio has a couple of showbiz clients and fashion spreads. Napansin ko mas metikulosa sya compared sa last MUA that I had a trial with. I asked for a simple almost "no make-up" look and she delivered well. At first, I wasn't too sold on it but the look registers really good on camera.
I didn't stay long since most of our suppliers are already booked but it was still fun to look around. :)
2. I had my measurement taking with Roxy last Monday for my gown. :D I asked her to do a revised sketch since ayon kay h2b, ayaw nya daw ng A-line. Di daw sexy. Haha! So she changed it to a fit-and-flare silhouette and I fell in love with it even more. <3
3. Cheesecake Infinity Dresses will be increasing their rates by April so nag-start na ko kulitin ang bridesmaids ko for their measurements and hopefully pay Ms. Agie by next week. :)
Here's a sample of the peg I'm going for:
4. Prenup shoot na next month! Our package with BHD includes a 4-hour prenup session with hair and make-up for 3 looks na. :D We've started scouring malls for possible outfits and eto ang ideas namin so far:
A. High school uniforms (my idea)
B. Koreanovela couple (h2b's idea)
C. Pending...? Parang gusto ko ng formal pero parang mahirap hanapan ng area na babagay sa formal outfits dun sa prenup location namin. Sabe ni h2b baket hindi daw office attire. Hay nako lang. Haha!
That's it for the meantime! Meetings galore na next month. :D




No comments:
Post a Comment