Thursday, May 22, 2014

M Catering: Food Tasting

Notes on M Catering (05/21/14):

I forgot to take pictures of the appetizer and soups because we were too hungry. :|

Appetizer: Nachos with Cilantro Salsa (3)
Soups: Roasted Pumpkin (4) and Egg Drop Mushroom Soup (4). Christian enjoyed the RP because it was sweet and creamy. It had mashed carrots too! :D I liked the EDM better because of the generous amount of mushrooms in the soup. :)
Garden Salad with Calamansi Vinaigrette (3)
HUGE SERVING! I liked it. Christian said he couldn't taste the calamansi much but I disagree.


Roast Basil Chicken (2), Baked Herb Fish with Thyme Garlic Butter Sauce (4), Beef Rendang (4), Paella Rice (4), Asian Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Nuts (3), Pasta Puttanesca (4), Braised Pork Belly with BBQ Sauce (4)
The piece of chicken I was given had little meat and was a difficult to eat. Fish was cooked perfectly and I loved the sauce! Christian and I enjoyed the beef because it was tender and so tasty! Their Paella Rice was a stunner. Good quality rice that's flavored excellently. Too bad it's an upgrade. Asian pasta was a little too salty. :( Pasta Puttanesca was just right for me. Christian was a fan of the pork because it had a little fat and the sauce was a nice complement to it.


Brazo de Mercedes (4), Mango Tapioca (3), Red Velvet Cupcake with Marshmallow Frosting (2)
Good texture on the brazo. Mango Tapioca would've been so much better if it was chilled. RVC was a let-down because the cake was dry. :(

Final thoughts: Overall, their servings were plentiful and we left their office full and satisfied. :)

Contact Details:
Tel.: 705-1407/650-1939
Mobile: (0936) 977366/(0998) 4590862

No comments:

Post a Comment